How Kind!

 


How kind the LORD is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours!
Psalm 116:5 (NLT)

The LORD is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness. (Psalm 145:17) He is slow to anger and filled with unfailing love. He forgives every kind of sin and rebellion, when we repent and confess. You know about Job, a man of great endurance. You can see how the Lord was kind to him at the end, for the Lord is full of tenderness and mercy. (James 5:11b NLT)

Let my soul be at rest again, for the LORD has been good to me. He has saved me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. And so I walk in the LORD’s presence as I live here on earth! (Psalm 116:7-9 NLT)

Our ancestors in Egypt were not impressed by the LORD’s miraculous deeds. They soon forgot his many acts of kindness to them. Instead, they rebelled against him at the Red Sea. (Psalm 106:7) Never forget the kind acts of the LORD. And continually walk in the Light of His Presence.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ