Help in Every Situation

I drew you to myself from the ends of the earth and called you from its farthest corner. I say to you: ‘You are my servant; I have chosen you. I have not rejected you! Do not yield to fear, for I am always near. Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God. I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation. I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.’Isaiah 41:9-10 (TPT)

Have no fear, for our mighty God is always near. Cast down any anxious thoughts. Keep your eyes on Jesus, and not your circumstances. He alone is my safe place; his wraparound presence always protects me. For he is my champion defender; there’s no risk of failure with God. So why would I let worry paralyze me, even when troubles multiply around me? (Psalm 62:2 TPT) Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. (Psalm 62:5-6 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ