Return

They look everywhere except to the Most High. They are as useless as a crooked bow. Their leaders will be killed by their enemies because of their insolence toward me. Then the people of Egypt will laugh at them. Hosea 7:16 (NLT)

Just like the times of Hosea, today, people look everywhere except to the Most High God. Return to the LORD, with your whole heart. “Return, O Israel, to the LORD your God, for your sins have brought you down. Bring your confessions, and return to the LORD. Say to him, “Forgive all our sins and graciously receive us, so that we may offer you our praises.” (Hosea 14:1-2) The LORD says, “Then I will heal you of your faithlessness; my love will know no bounds, for my anger will be gone forever. (Hosea 14:4) 

“I have been the LORD your God ever since I brought you out of Egypt. You must acknowledge no God but me, for there is no other savior. (Hosea 13:4) Acknowledge the Most High God, for He is the One who has brought you through and will continue to deliver you from all your troubles.

O Israel, stay away from idols! I am the one who answers your prayers and cares for you. I am like a tree that is always green; all your fruit comes from me.” —Hosea 14:8 (NLT)


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ