There is No Other


Yahweh says, “You are my witnesses, my chosen servants. I chose you in order that you would know me intimately, believe me always, and fully understand that I am the only God. There was no god before me, and there will be no other god after me. I, only I, am Yahweh, and there is no Savior-God but me.”
Isaiah 43:10-11 (TPT)

“From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” (Isaiah 43:13 NLT) “I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to anyone else, nor share my praise with carved idols.” (Isaiah 42:8 NLT) Praise and worship the LORD.

Anything or anyone we put before God is an idol. It could be sports, a spouse, children, money, fame, T.V., etc. If we serve our fleshly desires, instead of God, we are serving the idol of selfishness. Understand that He alone is God. He chose you that you would know Him intimately and always believe Him. May we set our affections on Him and utilize our time, talents and treasures for the Kingdom of God.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ