Strength


My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
Psalm 73:26 (NLT)

Yahweh arms us with strength for the battle. God is awesome in his sanctuary. The God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God! (Psalm 68:35 NLT) The LORD blesses His people with peace. (See Psalm 29:11 NLT) Search for the LORD and for his strength; continually seek him. (Psalm 105:4 NLT)

…in my distress I cried out to you, the delivering God, and from your temple-throne you heard my troubled cry, and my sobs went right into your heart. God, all at once you turned on a floodlight for me! You are the revelation-light in my darkness, and in your brightness I can see the path ahead. (Psalm18:6, 28 TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ