He Sees You


Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the LORD, who had spoken to her. She said, “You are the God who sees me.” She also said, “Have I truly seen the One who sees me?”
Genesis 16:13 (NLT)

When you don’t know what to do, call upon the LORD. He is El Roi, the God Who sees you. He knows you better than you know yourself. He knows all of your struggles, hurt and pain. May you truly see Him and open your ears to hear His voice today.

In Ezekiel 48:35, He is Yahweh Shammah (the LORD is There). He is our ever-present God, Who is with you wherever you go. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Find comfort and strength in His Presence, today, tomorrow and forever.

I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. Psalm 139:7-10 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ