The Hope that Holds Me


When you abide under the shadow of Shaddai, you are hidden in the strength of God Most High. He’s the hope that holds me and the stronghold to shelter me, the only God for me, and my great confidence.
Psalm 91:1-2 (TPT)

Even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have! Your authority is my strength and my peace. The comfort of your love takes away my fear. I’ll never be lonely, for you are near. (Psalm 23:4 NLT) For You have said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” (See Hebrews 13:5 NLT) No matter what, I’ll trust in you to help me. Nothing will stop me from praising you to magnify your glory! (Psalm 71:14 TPT) Guard me as you would guard your own eyes. Hide me in the shadow of your wings. (Psalm 17:8 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ