Dare to Hope

Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this:Lamentations 3:21 (NLT)

No matter how difficult or dismal the previous day, we can dare to hope because every morning His mercies begin afresh. The faithful love of the LORD never runs out. He provides all we need to persist in spite of the problems and obstacles that come before us. So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD! (Psalm 31:24 NLT) It is because of the LORD’s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23 AMP) Let your unfailing love surround us, LORD, for our hope is in you alone. (Psalm 33:22 NLT)

“The LORD is my portion and my inheritance,” says my soul; “Therefore I have hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him.” Lamentations 3:24 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ