Keep Watch


But as for me, I will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation.
 My God will hear me.
Micah 7:7 (AMP)

Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house. And we are God’s house, if we keep our courage and remain confident in our hope in Christ. (See Hebrews 3:6 NLT) Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty. (See Revelation 1:8) So be alert [give strict attention, be cautious and active in faith], for you do not know which day [whether near or far] your Lord is coming. (Matthew 24:42 AMP)

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin, and to present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 24-25 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ