Look Up

Give heed to the voice of my cry, my King and my God, for to You I will pray. My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up. Psalm 5:2-3 (NKJV)

The thief comes only in order to steal, kill and destroy. (See John 10:10a) The dark deeds of the enemy can make us feel down in the dumps, discouraged, and depressed, if we let him steal our joy and confidence in the LORD. Instead of giving in to the schemes of the enemy, look up with eyes of faith, and see the light of the LORD. Lift up your eyes and see the goodness and faithfulness of our great God. No matter how circumstances may appear, God is still working for your good.

I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber.Psalm 121:1-3 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ