Show Me

Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.Psalm 143:8 (NLT)

The LORD is faithful to show us the way of life. (See Psalm 16:11) May we have eyes that see, ears that hear, and hearts that understand His ways. Let us exercise wisdom and follow Him each and every day. Psalm 23:2-3 says, He makes us lie down in green pastures and leads us beside still waters. He restores our souls and leads us in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. In the way of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death. (Proverbs 12:28 NASB1995) 

Teach me to do Your will [so that I may please You], for You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ