Our Hiding Place

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”Psalm 91:1-2 (NKJV)

We are not to check-in and check-out of the LORD, like He is a temporary lodging facility. We are not to make weekly visitations. As believers and followers of the Lord Jesus, the Son of God, we are to continually abide under the shadow of Almighty God. He is our Hiding Place, in the midst of the storms of life. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield... (Psalm 91:4 NKJV) Faith in His Word (truth) shall be your protective shield with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. (See Ephesians 6:16 AMP)

Because we set our love upon the LORD Most High, He will deliver us; He will set us on high, because we have known His name. When we call upon Him, He will answer. The LORD will be with us in trouble; He will deliver us and honor us. With long life He will satisfy us, and show us His salvation. (See Psalm 91:14-16)

For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. InterludePsalm 32:7 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ