Listen & Follow

Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the LORD our maker, for he is our God. We are the people he watches over, the flock under his care. If only you would listen to his voice today!Psalm 95:6-7 (NLT)

The God Most High, is a good, good Father Who continually watches over His people. He cares for us and provides all of our needs. May we worship Him and Him alone. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD. (Psalm 40:2-3 NASB1995)

Yeshua is our good Shepherd, Who gave His life for us. (See John 10:11) In John 10:14 (NASB1995), Jesus said: “…I know My own and My own know Me,” Yeshua calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. The sheep follow Him because they know His voice. (See John 10:3-4) A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers. (John 10:5) We have been called out of darkness and into the light of eternal life by name. May we have ears to hear the voice of our loving Shepherd and follow Him all the days of our lives.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ