Restore Me

You have allowed me to suffer much hardship, but you will restore me to life again and lift me up from the depths of the earth. You will restore me to even greater honor and comfort me once again. Psalm 71:20-21 (NLT)

Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; (1 Peter 4:12 NKJV) In John 16:33 (NLT) Jesus said: “Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows.” But He also said “…take heart, because I have overcome the world.” We can be of good cheer because King Jesus has gained the victory for us. Second Corinthians 4:17 (NLT) says our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 

We can live in peace. Jesus is Immanuel, “God with us.” (See Matthew 1:23) He is with us in all our troubles, and He will also deliver us out of them all. (See Psalm 34:17 NKJV) Amen and hallelujah!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ