Deep Longing

Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.Jeremiah 29:13 (AMP)

What is the deepest longing of your heart? Let us require the LORD and His Presence as a vital necessity. When we look for Him intently, we will find Him. (See Jeremiah 29:13 VOICE) We need to purpose in our hearts and minds to pursue God, each and every day. Desire to dwell in His marvelous light. Long for His wisdom, look for His guidance, and crave the truth, found in the Word of God. Yearn for righteousness and justice and aspire to do what is right in His eyes. Always, look to the LORD our God, only He can satisfy.

As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God. (Psalm 42:1 NLT) O True God, You are my God, the One whom I trust. I seek You with every fiber of my being. In this dry and weary land with no water in sight, my soul is dry and longs for You. My body aches for You, for Your presence. (Psalm 63:1 VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ