Dwell in His Presence

The LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], I shall not want. Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me. Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the LORD.Psalm 23:1, 4, 6 (AMP)

The LORD led the Israelites in the wilderness for forty years and they lacked nothing. He gave them bread from heaven for their hunger, and brought them water out of the rock for their thirst (See Nehemiah 9:15) Their clothes and sandals did not wear out. (See Deuteronomy 29:5) Just as He was with the Israelites, the LORD is with His people today. And John 10:29 says, no one is able to snatch us out of the Father’s hand. He leads us and guides us, as we journey through this life. We shall not want because He is a faithful Father, Who always watches over and provides for His children. His Presence is our comfort, peace and joy. Instead of wandering aimlessly in the wilderness, follow the LORD and dwell in His Presence all the days of your life.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ