Great is His Lovingkindness

For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear and worship Him [with awe-filled respect and deepest reverence]. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:11-12 (AMP)

Yahweh is gracious and compassionate; Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness. Yahweh is good to all, and His compassions are over all His works. (Psalms 145:8-9 LSB) The LORD upholds all those [of His own] who fall and raises up all those who are bowed down. (Psalms 145:14 AMP) Yahweh is righteous in all His ways and holy in all His works. Yahweh is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. (Psalms 145:17-18 LSB)

All Your works, O Yahweh, shall give thanks to You, and Your holy ones shall bless You. (Psalms 145:10 LSB) For Your lovingkindness toward me is great, and You have delivered my soul from Sheol below. (Psalms 86:13 LSB) I will exalt You, my God, O King, and I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. (Psalms 145:1-2 LSB)


Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift