Receive His Instruction

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you [who are willing to learn] with My eye upon you.Psalms 32:8 (AMP)

Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD [with reverent awe and obedience] and turn [entirely] away from evil. (Proverbs 3:7 AMP) Give attention to the Word of God, and listen for His still small voice. Follow the lead of His Holy Spirit, knowing that Yahweh is faithful to show you the way you should go.

Prayer: Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. (Psalms 143:8, 10 LSB) Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift