Magnify Yahweh

I will bless Yahweh at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in Yahweh; The humble will hear it and rejoice. O magnify Yahweh with me, and let us exalt His name together.Psalms 34:1-3 (LSB)

The more we discuss the deeds of darkness, the more attention the enemy gets. As followers of Yeshua, we have the light of life in us. (See John 8:12 TLV) We have the light of hope for those who walk in gloom and doom. Let us be beacons of light, reflecting the light of the Lord. Magnify our great and awesome God. Share the good things He has done. Let others know what a loving and gracious God He is. The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. (See Psalms 33:5 NKJV)

But as for me, it is good for me to draw near to God; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge and placed my trust in Him, that I may tell of all Your works.Psalms 73:28 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift