Live by Faith

“Look at the proud! They trust in themselves, and their lives are crooked. But the righteous will live by their faithfulness to God.”Habakkuk 2:4 (NLT)

Instead of being puffed up with pride, let us humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God and put our confidence in Him. ...as for me, I trust in You, O Yahweh, I say, “You are my God.” (Psalms 31:14 LSB)“Though the fig tree should not blossom and  there be no produce on the vines, though the yield of the olive should fail and the fields yield no food, though the flock should be cut off from the fold and there be no cattle in the stalls, yet I will exult in Yahweh; I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.” (Habakkuk 3:17-18 LSB) No matter how dismal circumstances may appear, always live by faith in the One true and living God. He is our Provider and He is good and generous. He fulfills every word He has spoken. 

Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses]. Hebrews 11:1 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift