He Stands With You

The first time I was brought before the judge, no one came with me. Everyone abandoned me. May it not be counted against them. But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength so that I might preach the Good News in its entirety for all the Gentiles to hear. And he rescued me from certain death. 2 Timothy 4:16-17 (NLT)

Everyone may desert you, but always remember, the Lord stands with you. He will strengthen and empower you to do all that He has called you to do. Yeshua, the righteous Messiah is our Advocate and support. And if God is for us, who can be successful against us? (See Romans 8:31 AMP) “All things are possible for the one who believes and trusts in Yeshua!” (Mark 9:23 AMP) You can do all things [which He has called you to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers you [to fulfill His purpose... (See Philippians 4:13 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift