He Goes With Us

The LORD replied, “I will personally go with you, Moses, and I will give you rest—everything will be fine for you.” Then Moses said, “If you don’t personally go with us, don’t make us leave this place. Exodus 33:14-15 (NLT)

Moses understood the importance of God’s Presence. May we always be aware of His Presence and rely on Him in all circumstances. He personally goes with each one of us. What an awesome privilege and honor it is to have Elohim, the Creator of the universe with us. He is “Immanuel,” “God With Us.” For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” (Zephaniah 3:17 NLT)

You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings [where I am always protected] I sing for joy. My soul [my life, my very self] clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.Psalm 63:7-8 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ