"Who Do You Say I Am?"

Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”Matthew 16:15-16 (NLT)

In John 4:26 (NLT), Jesus told the woman at the well, “I AM the Messiah!” She left her water jar beside the well and ran back to the village, telling everyone, “Come and see a man who told me everything I ever did! Could he possibly be the Messiah?” So the people came streaming from the village to see him. (See John 4:28-30) In John 4:42, they said to the woman, “Now we believe, not just because of what you told us, but because we have heard him ourselves. Now we know that he is indeed the Savior of the world.”

John the Baptist declared Him to be “The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!” (See John 1:21) In John 10:11, Jesus says: “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.” Who do you say Jesus is? He wants to have a personal, intimate relationship with you. Don’t just settle for what others tell you about Him, get to know Him for yourself.

“I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me,” John 10:14 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ