How Good It Is

But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do. Psalm 73:28 (NLT)

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (See James 4:8) His nearness is for our good. No matter what situation may arise, keep your trust in YAHWEH and make Him your refuge. Stay close to Him, the source of your strength, peace and joy. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. (James 1:5 NKJV)

Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.Psalm 73:25-26 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ