Stick with God

The wise counsel God gives when I’m awake is confirmed by my sleeping heart. 
Day and night I’ll stick with God; I’ve got a good thing going and I’m not letting go.Psalm 16:7-8 (MSG)

Stick with God, each moment of the day. We have no good besides the LORD. (See Psalm 16:2 NASB1995) He is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (See Psalm 46:1 NKJV) I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will rest in hope. (Psalm 16:8-9 NKJV) Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. (Psalm 23:4 NLT)

As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds His people from this time forth and forever.Psalm 125:2 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ