Keep His Word

“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.” Revelation 3:8 (NKJV) 

Keep the Word of God and never deny His name. For He has magnified His word above all His name. (See Psalm 138:2 NKJV) The word of the LORD is tested, it is perfect, it is faultless. (See Psalm 18:30 AMP) Every word of God proves true. He is a shield to all who come to him for protection. (Proverbs 30:5 NLT) In Isaiah 55:11 (AMP) the LORD says: “So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me void (useless, without result), without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.”

Let us meditate on His Word daily, and have ears to hear His Word. (See Psalm 119:148 & Romans 10:17 NASB1995) Let it be in our mouths and in our hearts. (See Romans 10:8) May His word be the joy and rejoicing of our hearts. (See Jeremiah 15:16 NKJV)

My eyes fail [with longing, watching] for [the fulfillment of] Your salvation, and for [the fulfillment of] Your righteous word. Psalm 119:123 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ