Be Glad

Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in the LORD, lovingkindness shall surround him. Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones; and shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart. Psalm 32:10-11 (NASB1995)

…all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the LORD made the heavens. Honor and majesty are before Him; Strength and gladness are in His place. (1 Chronicles 16:26-27 NKJV)  Our joy is not in external circumstances but in Yahweh, the everlasting God, who dwells in us. Never let the enemy steal your joy.

I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul. You have not handed me over to my enemies but have set me in a safe place. (Psalm 31:7-8 NLT) I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. (Psalm 9:1-2 NKJV) Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days! (Psalm 90:14 NKJV) Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let such as love Your salvation say continually, “The LORD be magnified!” (Psalm 40:16 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ