Believe

“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.” “…for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came forth from the Father.”John 14:1, 16:27 (NASB1995)

In John 16:33 (VOICE), Yeshua said: “I have told you these things so that you will be whole and at peace. In this world, you will be plagued with times of trouble, but you need not fear; I have triumphed over this corrupt world order.” As we abide in Christ, we can have perfect peace in the midst of difficulties, tribulation, and suffering because He has overcome this world and His victory stands forever. As we remain in Him, we are not under the circumstances of this world, but above them. We are citizens in the Kingdom of God, which is a matter of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (See Romans 14:17)

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD.Psalm 27:13-14 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ