Our Shield

But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head.Psalm 3:3 (NASB1995)

YAHWEH is a shield to all those who take refuge and trust in Him. (2 Samuel 22:31 AMP) He wraps around us like an impenetrable shield. (See Psalm 3:3 VOICE) He is a shield of protection against the flaming arrows of the evil one. The Eternal is the source of my strength and the shield that guards me. When I learn to rest and truly trust Him, He sends His help. This is why my heart is singing! I open my mouth to praise Him, and thankfulness rises as song. (Psalm 28:7 VOICE) For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ