He Strengthens

I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]
Philippians 4:13 (AMP) 

God arms us with strength, and he makes our way perfect. (See Psalm 18:32 NLT) We grow tired and weary trying to do things in our own strength or trying to work our own plan. We can be confident, that Yahweh will equip us to do all that He has called us to do. We are strengthened and empowered to fulfill His purpose and plan, and it's the LORD’s purpose that will prevail (See Proverbs 19:21) And I find that the strength of Christ’s explosive power infuses me to conquer every difficulty (See Philippians 4:13 TPT) 

Never doubt God’s mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for his miraculous power constantly energizes you.Ephesians 3:20 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ