New Every Morning

This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. The LORD’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.Lamentations 3:21-23 (NASB1995)

Praise YAHWEH, that in Him, we get to begin afresh each morning. Let us forget what lies behind and look forward to what lies ahead. Press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. (See Philippians 3:13-14) Weeping may endure through the night, but let a shout of joy come in the morning. (See Psalm 30:5) Shout for joy that YAHWEH is with you and He has already made a way for you. This day was written in His Book, before you drew your first breath. (See Psalm 139:16) Whether you are in the midst of a fiery furnace or in floodwaters, He will faithfully bring you through. Psalm 66:12 says: we went through fire and flood, but He brought us to a place of great abundance. Amen. Declare His lovingkindness in the morning, and His faithfulness every night. (Psalm 92:2) 

Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; for I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; for to You I lift up my soul.Psalm 143:8 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ