God is Good!

O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His compassion and lovingkindness endure forever!Psalm 107:1 (AMP)

O Lord, You are good and ready to forgive; Your loyal love flows generously over all who cry out to You. (Psalm 86:5 VOICE) …the closer I am to You, my God, the better because life with You is good. O Lord, the Eternal, You keep me safe— I will tell everyone what You have done. (Psalm 73:28 VOICE) He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! (Psalm 103:3-5 NLT)

Let your heart overflow with praise to the Eternal, for He is good, for His faithful love lasts forever. (Psalm 136:1 VOICE) And nothing can ever separate us from His loyal love. Lift up the Eternal our God in your hearts, and celebrate His goodness at His holy mountain, for the Eternal our God is holy, perfect and exalted in His power. (Psalm 99:9 VOICE) “Don’t become high and mighty or place all your hope on a gamble for riches; instead, fix your hope on God, the One who richly provides everything for our enjoyment.” (See 1 Timothy 6:17 VOICE) I cry out to God, the Most High, to God who always does what is good for me. (Psalm 57:2 VOICE) Yahweh may not always do what is good “to” us, but He always does what is good “for” us. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ