He Cares For You

For we are those he cares for, and he is the God we worship. So drop everything else and listen to his voice! For this is what he’s saying: “Today, when I speak, don’t even think about turning a deaf ear to me like they did when they tested me at Meribah and Massah, the place where they argued with me, their Creator. Your ancestors challenged me over and over with their complaining, even though I had convinced them of my power and love. They still doubted my care for them.Psalms 95:7-9 (TPT)

Never doubt Yahweh’s care for you. He is a faithful Father who always takes care of His children. His thoughts about you outnumber the grains of sand. (See Psalm 139:17-18) Turn a deaf ear to the voices of this world and tune into His still small voice as He leads you and guides you through this day. Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, (Philippians 2:14-15 NKJV).

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ