Lift Up Your Eyes

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever.Psalms 121:1-2, 8 (NASB1995)

Lift up your eyes to Yahweh. He is always ready to help in times of trouble. (See Psalm 46:1 NLT) The LORD supports all who fall, and raises up all who are bowed down. (Psalm 145:14 NASB) “…hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is unfailing love. His redemption overflows.” (Psalms 130:7 NLT)  “I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word.” (Psalms 130:5 NLT) The LORD has plans for us for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give us a future and a hope. (See Jeremiah 29:11 AMP) Look to Him, in all situations.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ