He's Mindful of You

Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle—My lovingkindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me. LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him? Psalm 144:1-3 (NKJV)

Yahweh is intimately acquainted with you and all of your ways. (See Psalm 139:3) He formed your inward parts and covered you in your mother’s womb. (See Psalm 139:13) He even knows the number of hairs on your head. (See Matthew 10:30) He knows your heartache and your deepest desires, and He is the answer. He brings healing and wholeness, as we abide in Him. You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD; He is your help and your shield. The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron. He will bless those who fear the LORD, both small and great. (See Psalm 115:11-13 NKJV) May we be mindful of the things of God, and not the things of men (See Matthew 16:23)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ