Bless the LORD

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits;Psalm 103:1-2 (NAS1995)

He redeems your life from the pit, and crowns you [lavishly] with lovingkindness and tender mercy; (See Psalm 103:4 AMP) Yahweh will give you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. “My heart rejoices in the LORD! The LORD has made me strong. Now I have an answer for my enemies; I rejoice because you rescued me. No one is holy like the LORD! There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.” (1 Samuel 2:1-2 NLT) “He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone.” (1 Samuel 2:9 NLT) Stay committed to the LORD our God, and rely on His unfailing love.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ