Arise & Shine

“Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the LORD]; for your light has come, and the glory and brilliance of the LORD has risen upon you.” Isaiah 60:1 (AMP)

Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, but we boast in the name of the LORD our God. Those nations will fall down and collapse, but we will rise up and stand firm. (Psalm 20:7-8 NLT) For a righteous man may fall seven times and rise again, but the wicked shall fall by calamity. (Proverbs 24:16 NKJV)

“But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me.” (Micah 7:7-8 NASB1995) For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. (Isaiah 60:2 NKJV) Darkness may cover the earth, but the marvelous light of the LORD shall continually shine through His people. Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ