He Strengthens You

‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’Isaiah 41:10 (NASB1995)

Have no fear for Yahweh is with when you pass through the waters, He will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For He is the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; He makes a way through the sea and a path through the mighty waters. (See Isaiah 43:2-3a & 43:16 NASB1995) 

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank Him.Psalm 28:7 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ