Take Refuge

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge until destruction passes by. I will cry to God Most High, to God who accomplishes all things for me.Psalm 57:1-2 (NASB1995)

In Hosea 11:9 the LORD says,  “…I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst…” He Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things; (See Acts 17:25) He is not far from each one of us. (See Acts 17:27) He knows when we sit down and when we rise up. He understands our thoughts from afar. He scrutinizes our paths and our lying down. He is intimately acquainted with all our ways. Even before we speak a word, He knows it all. If we should count His thoughts toward us, they would outnumber the sand. (See Psalm 139:1-4, 17-18 NASB1995)

The great “I AM” is with us and He will fulfill His purpose for us. His plans for us are good. Take refuge in the shadow of His wings. For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen. (Romans 11:36 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ