Trust God

When I am afraid, I will put my trust and faith in You. In God, whose word I praise; In God I have put my trust; I shall not fear. What can mere man do to me? Psalm 56:3-4 (AMP)

…God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7 NLT) And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. (See 1 John 4:17-18 NLT) Keep your heart open to Yahweh and receive His perfect love, which He continually lavishes upon all His children. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from the love of God, that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. (See Romans 8:38-39)

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember and trust in the name of the LORD our God. (Psalm 20:7 AMP) Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 124:8 NASB1995) Nothing is too difficult for Him. Let us praise the name of the LORD, for His name alone is exalted; His glory is above earth and heaven. (See Psalm 148:13 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ