Thirst for More of Him

O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise You.Psalm 63:1-3 (NASB1995)

As the deer pants for the water brooks, may your soul pant for Yahweh. (See Psalm 42:1) This world will wring you out, and leave you empty and weary. Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face evermore! (Psalm 105:4 NKJV) The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring. (Isaiah 58:11 NLT)

In Isaiah 55:2 (NASB1995), the LORD says: “Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and delight yourself in abundance.” Those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing. (See Psalm 34:10 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ