IN the Presence of the LORD

 


The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the LORD of the whole earth. —Psalm 97:5 (NKJV)


Mountains turn into molehills, in the Presence of Yahweh. He is bigger and more powerful than any mountain that stands before you. May we abide in His Presence, at all times. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will remain secure and rest in the shadow of the Almighty [whose power no enemy can withstand]. (See Psalm 91:1 AMP) In His Presence is fullness of joy; at His right hand are pleasures forevermore. (See Psalm 16:11 NKJV) What pleasures? The delight that a child has knowing the Papa is near. We have peace, protection, power and strength, in His Presence, just to name a few.  


Isaiah 26:3 (AMP) says, He will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on Him. Second Samuel 22:2-3 (NLT) says: “The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence. He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness… (See 1 Samuel 2:9 NLT) Isaiah 40:29 (NLT) says, He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. 


Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD; and He will give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 37:3-4 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ