It is Good

But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works.Psalm 73:28 (NKJV)

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (James 4:8a NASB1995) Seek the LORD while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:6) The LORD is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. (Psalm 145:18 NLT) His nearness is for our good. He is our hiding place and our shield of protection. (See Psalm 119:114) He is a refuge for us, a tower of strength against the enemy. (See Psalm 61:3) King David said this about him: ‘I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. (Acts 2:25 NLT)  

“For what great nation is there that has God so near to it, as the LORD our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him?”Deuteronomy 4:7 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ