Lead Me to the Rock

From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.Psalm 61:2 (NKJV)

Trust [confidently] in the LORD forever [He is your fortress, your shield, your banner], for the LORD God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages]. (Isaiah 26:4 AMP) He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved. (Psalm 62:2 NKJV) There is no one holy like the LORD, there is no one besides You, there is no Rock like our God. (1 Samuel 2:2 AMP) Remember that God is our rock, and the Most High God our Redeemer. (See Psalm 78:35)

Let us be like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. (See Luke 6:48 NKJV) For His name’s sake He will lead you and guide you. (See Psalm 31:3)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ