Prepare Your Heart

For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the Law of the LORD, and to do it, and to teach statutes and ordinances in Israel.Ezra 7:10 (NKJV)

May we prepare our hearts and set our minds to diligently read and study the Word of God. Then, apply it to our daily lives by actually doing what it says. Great peace have those who love the law of the LORD, and nothing causes them to stumble. (See Psalms 119:165 NKJV) As pressure and stress bear down on you, find joy in His commands. (See Psalms 119:143 NLT) Psalms 78:8 (NKJV) says, its a stubborn and rebellious generation, that did not set its heart aright, and whose spirit was not faithful to God. Blessed and favored by God are those who keep His testimonies, and who [consistently] seek Him and long for Him with all their heart. (Psalms 119:2 AMP)

Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live and keep Your word. With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life. (Psalms 119:17, 119:10, 119:50 NKJV) Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!