Believe

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of Yahweh 
in the land of the living.Psalms 27:13 (LSB)

Second Corinthians 4:8 (NLT) says: We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. What keeps us from being in despair? Believing that we will see the goodness of Almighty God in the land of the living. Remember, without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (See Hebrews 11:6 NKJV) So let us walk by faith, not by sight [living our lives in a manner consistent with our confident belief in God’s promises] (See 2 Corinthians 5:7 AMP) Know that our God is a Promise Keeper. He fulfills every promise He has spoken. In Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV), He says: “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” 

Surely goodness and lovingkindness will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of Yahweh forever.Psalms 23:6 (LSB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ