“Do Not Fear!”

I called on Your name, O Yahweh, out of the lowest pit. You have heard my voice, “Do not hide Your ear from my prayer for relief, from my cry for help.” You drew near when I called on You; You said, “Do not fear!” Lamentations 3:55-57 (LSB)

Call on the name of the LORD and He will hear you. In Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV), He says: “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
 Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Yahweh is for me among those who help me. When I am afraid, I will put my trust and faith in You. In God, whose word I praise; In God I have put my trust; I shall not fear. What can mere man do to me? (Psalm 56:3-4 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ