Never Forgotten

This is what the LORD says— the Holy One of Israel and your Creator: “Do you question what I do for my children? Do you give me orders about the work of my hands? I am the one who made the earth and created people to live on it. With my hands I stretched out the heavens. All the stars are at my command. Isaiah 45:11-12 (NLT)

We belong to Yahweh, our Maker and Redeemer. Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. (Ephesians 1:4-5 NLT) He chose us and He also helps us. We are never forgotten. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” (See Hebrews 13:5) No matter what you are going through today, know that He is with you and He will deliver you. 

This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow. (Isaiah 48:17 NLT) Let us be teachable and always follow Him.


Popular posts from this blog

Our Maker

Patient Endurance

Don't Drift