Bless Yahweh


Bless Yahweh, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless Yahweh, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits;
Psalms 103:1-2 (LSB)

The LORD is mindful of us. He pardons all our iniquities. He heals all our diseases. He redeems our lives from the pit and crowns us with lovingkindness and compassion. He satisfies our years with good things, so that our youth is renewed like the eagle. (See Psalms 103:3-5 LSB) Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. He comforts and encourages us in every trouble… (See 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 AMP) He guides us along the best pathway for our lives. He advises and watches over us. (See Psalm 32:8 NLT) God richly and ceaselessly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. (1 Timothy 6:17 AMP) 

The LORD lives, and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of my salvation, (Psalms 18:46 NASB1995). I will bless Yahweh at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in Yahweh; The humble will hear it and rejoice. O magnify Yahweh with me, and let us exalt His name together. (Psalms 34:1-3 LSB)

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!