Our Strength & Song

I will sing to Yahweh, for He is highly exalted; The horse and its rider He has hurled into the sea. Yah is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will extol Him. Yahweh is a warrior; Yahweh is His name.” —Exodus 15:1-3 (LSB)

“Your right hand, O Yahweh, is majestic in power, Your right hand, O Yahweh, shatters the enemy. Who is like You among the gods, O Yahweh? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, fearsome in praises, working wonders? In Your lovingkindness You have guided the people whom You have redeemed; In Your strength You have led them to Your holy habitation. Yahweh shall reign forever and ever.” (Exodus 15:6,11,13,18)

Just as Yahweh gave Moses and the Israelites victory over their enemies, He has also given us victory through Yeshua, the Messiah. Glory hallelujah! He is with you. Draw your strength from Yahweh and remember that the battle belongs to Him. ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the LORD of armies. (See Zechariah 4:6 NASB)

Yah is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation. You are my God, and I give thanks to You; You are my God, I exalt You. Give thanks to Yahweh, for He is good; For His lovingkindness endures forever. Psalms 118:14, 28-29 (LSB)

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!